WomHub in partnership with the British High Commission Pretoria is excited to open our call for applications to the Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme.
The Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme is an online, self-paced, and interactive course. The programme aims to upskill and build cyber resilience for women entrepreneurs based in South Africa and their businesses, that have a digital presence. The impact of this programme involves training ten (10) facilitators on cybersecurity who in turn will train thirty (30) women entrepreneurs. The programme aims to increase the cybersecurity skills and resources of women-owned SMMEs in South Africa, enabling their effective management of cyber and data privacy risk.
The four (4) modules to be covered are:
- Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Module 2: Keeping Yourself Safe Online
- Module 3: Creating a Cybersecurity Protocol
- Module 4: Recovering When a Threat Has Been Found
Open Opportunity: Call for Participants
WomHub will select thirty (30) women entrepreneurs as part of the Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme. The successful candidates will be required to take a self-paced virtual course on cybersecurity supplemented with live chat sessions with our cyber experts. Your business’ vulnerability will be assessed and supported by the expert facilitators trained on the programme.
- Applications are open to women entrepreneurs of South African nationality.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants must have businesses with a digital presence.
- Applicants must have none or limited cybersecurity protocols established in their businesses.
- Applicants must be able to commit a maximum of 4 to 7 hours of virtual interaction and engagements between 7 – 12 February 2022.