The Novartis scholarship supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey. This scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and / or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
Scholars will receive
- 10 candidates will recieve:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 22 – 25 May.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- One Young World will evaluate applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health based initiatives
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenges the status quo.
- A longlist of candidates identified by One Young World will advance to second round of selection.
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
Click here to apply.