UNDP is launching a new and exciting 2-year Graduate Programme that will equip outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience required to kick-start their career in international development, and accelerate progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), build better futures and make a positive difference in the world!
– Do you have a relevant Master’s degree with not more than one year of relevant work experience acquired after this degree, or a relevant Bachelor’s degree with between 2 and 3 years of relevant work experience acquired after this degree?
– Do you dream of working in international development with UNDP?
– Are you ready to contribute to sustainable development and the eradication of poverty?
– Are you ready to live and work in another country than your home country for two years?
– Are you a national of a country in which UNDP works to promote the Sustainable Development Goals
– Do you have experience in one or more of the following: sustainable development, gender, youth empowerment, data analysis, project management, monitoring and evaluation, partnerships, innovation and creative design, finance, or procurement.
If you answered yes to all the above questions, we encourage you to apply to the UNDP Graduate Programme.
In particular, we are encouraging women and/or individuals from minority groups, indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities to apply. Graduates who are the first generation in their family to attend university are also strongly encouraged to apply.