The Future Africa Internship program will allow young Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern for a minimum period of three months in their prospective area of expertise.
The program will provide stipends to encourage the interns to perform their roles to the host organisation. FAIP is our response to a critical need of young Africans – career path decision.
Once accepted, prospective interns will undergo a capacity building program on workplace and FAIP values: this equips them with the right mindset to deliver value for their host organisation. Successful beneficiaries will be matched according to proximity and career alignment with available host organisations.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor.
- Selection and matching is based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.