The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Graduate Academy programme – Digital and Advanced Programming.
The programme is designed to support fresh and experienced graduates to gain proficiency in advanced programming skills such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies. Also, the programme provides opportunity to gain practical experience and requisite coaching necessary to excel in today’s workplace. Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Digital Professionals’ pool with prospective opportunity for placement in digital finance and related roles.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant IT certification
- Proficiency in programming skills such as Visual Basic, R, Python, Java/C#, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
Six (6) weeks
Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Application deadline: Sunday, 7 February 2021