Revolving around two three-day online events, one in Africa and another one in Asia Pacific, Climate Innovation Labs will give a chance to its participants to work side-by-side with climate technology experts from small and medium-sized enterprises to explore innovative design thinking tools, flexing their entrepreneurial muscle and creating solutions for enhanced climate action.
- 👩 Who Can Participate? 👱
- Between 20 and 30 years old
- Fluent in the English language
- Attending or have completed higher education
- Aspiring or early-stage entrepreneurs or students interested in launching an idea on climate change and building entrepreneurial muscle
- Passionate about solving climate technology needs and challenges in Africa or Asia Pacific, especially those listed in the focus challenges below