The SWE Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to those who identify as a female/woman and are studying community college, baccalaureate, or graduate programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science. In 2019, SWE awarded nearly 260 new and renewed scholarships valued at over $810,000.
This is a good opportunity for women in STEM.
- Only candidates who identify as a female/woman.
- Undergraduate/community college applicants must be planning to study an ABET-accredited program in engineering, technology, or computing in the upcoming academic year.
- Masters and PhD candidates must be enrolled or accepted at a school with ABET-accredited programs in engineering, computing, or technology.
- You must be planning to attend full time (exceptions are made for reentry and non-traditional applicants).
- You must not be fully funded for tuition, fees, and books or equivalent.
- Transcripts must be in English. See below for more details.